Sunday, March 29, 2009

The workout skinny!

So I've done 7 days! and I've done the DVDs. Here is what I think of them so far.

Core Syn- Love it! I found this the most difficult for me. You're doing a lot, abs, legs, back, arms. This DVD made me very tired. I had a hard time with the push ups. I have weak arms! Hopefully by the end of this I will be more comfortable doing push ups. The banana rolls were tough. Keeping your balance and holding the pose. 

Kenpo- MY FAVORITE! When I was younger I always said I wanted to be a boxer lol why? I'm not sure. I'm living out my dream doing this dvd. It's kickboxing! punching, jabbing, swinging, loved it. I did a lot better than I thought. 

Yoga- YAWN! I had trouble with the DVD. Coming home from a long day at work, some may think I'd want to unwind and relax. The Yoga DVD was VERY hard for me to do after work. I feel like it made me even more sleepy. Every DVD except for this one, seems to go by fairly quickly! high energy! exciting! I looked up and realized I still had 50 minutes left and freaked out. I've decided to try this before work rather than after work, it might be a little big easier for me to do, we'll see. 

AB Ripper - Intense from the start! Had trouble the first time, but the second time went a lot better. I think as time goes on this DVD will be great for me. I could feel the work out after it was done.  Oh, gotta love those banana rolls!

Legs and Back - I really want to work on my legs! so this work out was great. It was difficult but I got through it. I think Core Syng was a lot harder than this DVD. Wall squats were great.  

Shoulders and Arms - Resistance bands come in hand for this! It was great. Nice toned arms. 

xoxo,
Jonesy - Day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment